Library Sections /Functions
The various kinds of functions in the Arihant Institute of Teacher Training is carried out by different types of sections: They are listed below.
The library runs by the following sections and departments
- Acquisition/Technical Processing Section (where all the documents are acquired and process accordingly)
- Circulation Section (From where one can issue and return documents).
- Periodical Section (from where one can get journals, magazines, newspapers).
- Reference Section (where we get all reference documents such as Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Almanac, Handbooks, Directories, Reports, Conference Proceedings, Bibliography, Indexes, Biographies, Atlases and maps, Thesis and Dissertations).
- Thesis and Dissertations Section different kind of sections having different thesis and dissertation are available.
- Stack Section (where all the books are kept)
- Study Room Section (generally attach to stack room section from where users easily search the books of his/her interest and can read in study room)
- IT Section (from where users can access the internet as well as library’s e-collections such as e-databases, e-journals, e-books etc.)
- Back Volume Sections (Where all the previous volumes of Newspapers, Periodicals and Magazines are kept.)
- Special Collection Section (like Children Section, Eminent Personality Section, Donated Books Sections etc.)
- Reprography Section (almost a new concept where we can take zerox and print of study material, syllabus and question papers etc.)
- Teaching Aids Sections (All the teaching aids are provided to students)